Saturday 3 January 2015

January 3rd.

Well its all over for another year, can now get back to normal, though seeing all the great grand children was great, and as ever Ashton the only boy still has holes in his toes, no other explanation as to where all the food goes, "Gran have you got anything to eat?.
The garden is tidy-ish, never looks great with all the wind etc.
The Arum Lilies that thought December was spring are still in leaf, for how long I wonder.
After the disappointing second season with the Foxgloves Illumination Pink I have decided to move them to the back of the border on the left hand side, listed as perennial wonder if in fact they rest alternate years, we will soon see.
All the spring bulbs that I left in pots are now showing, so will move them into their flowering place on the patio.
The greenhouse plants are all chugging along, I am getting ready now to sow seeds, just browsing seed catalogues to see what takes my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment