Thursday 2 January 2014

Thursday 2nd January.

Hope every one has had great festive season, if so probably as tired as me. Wouldn't change it for the world.
The Garden is looking neat and tidy, thank goodness we are  not in flood areas.
I wasn't successful with the Chives I put into the  greenhouse, must look into this more carefully, breaks my heart when I have to buy same.
Our Grand daughter is now starting to be interested in gardening, this means another home for excess plants.
This next week is the Marmalade making time, hope the little shop in Birkdale, I get the Seville's from is still open, no answer when I called today. Strange but we do not have a green grocer here in Marshside or Churchtown, the Seville's from the supermarkets come far to late, and are not firm enough, here's hoping!!
The Fuschia's in the greenhouse are beginning to break now, just hope we do not have any heavy frost, though I do have a heater.
Must now think about seeds, makes me think Spring is on the way, this also means the bowling season, always good to look forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment