Sunday 24 February 2013

Sunday 24th  February
What a good week, the plug plants I ordered arrived, in excellent condition.
After the Chelsea Flower show I was impressed with and ordered the Foxglove Illumination Pink, these are sterile and are continuous flowering, they claim, for 6 months, to be divided in time as with other perennials, really looking forward to seeing these in bloom. The Hellebores also arrived,  different colours to the one I have,  problem is as ever I am running out of space. Still potted on they are safe in the greenhouse for now.
 Had another brainstorm today and bought some more Primroses and Crocus, you can never have to many!! at this time of year they bring so much colour to the garden.
A friend popped round so was able to off load some plants I had divided and didn't have a home for, can't somehow throw away good plants. She had a bit of a disaster last year and was looking for new plants thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment